Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue to deliver the same level of service and excellence to our customers. We are here to serve you and continue to operate safely and effectively.
At Toronto Florist Shop, we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees, and partners.
We are closely monitoring the situation and adhering to Health Canada’s protocols and guidelines. We regularly sanitize all tools and work stations, shared spaces, delivery vehicles.
Specific steps we have taken to protect our staff and customers
- Daily disinfecting of all facilities including door knobs, countertops, phones, keypads, keyboards, mice, tools, and equipment
- Disinfecting delivery vehicles at the end of each route
- Elimination of the “hand-deliveries” requirement.
- Drivers will notify recipients of delivery and leave the gift at the door
- Pick-up orders will be delivered curbside
- Business orders will be dropped at the front desk.
- Effective immediately, all deliveries are suspended to nursing homes, hospitals, medical facilities, doctor’s offices, etc.
We are grateful for your support, and wishing everyone good health during this difficult time- we will all get through this together!